5/26/2553

Latest Project

















I have this pre-cut kit sitting in my studio for sooo long. It should be getting done!
So I spend last week end to accomplished my goal:-)

















I chose to  machined quilting with solid yellow thread on the blocks and green solid thread for the border with my dearest home machine Elna 7200.


I always want to try the Cathedral Window block. I have searched many tutorials on google.
It was no idea which tutorials would fit me. So I just end up with  this one and you will find good tutorials from her blog too.















Here's what my Cathedral looks like. It was fun to try it out but I wouldn't say I want to make a huge project. Perhaps,another WIP in my studio.

















And proudly present another fun project I made with my EQ5. I know I'm a bit slow but  this version is just good enough for me. Feel free to use this pattern if you want to try the hexagon quilts.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

comments