6/22/2553

busy week



Yeah!! I finished this quilt. I am so proud of myself that I cleaned out another WIP in my drawer.

Follow by easy projects for friends that I made them the same day.




Baby quilt for baby Maxwell who was born last Friday. And Pillow for Yaqin-Nat's classmate.

The other I pulled out a honey bun roll from Moda that I bought it long time ago. I always want to try the Bargello quilt but somehow I think I need to practice with an easy lesson.Scrappy Bargello was fun to try plus the precut fabrics is convenient and non stress for the impatience like me.

Too bad that I couldn't finished this before the girls are back from school.

Can't wait to see when I finish.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You have been so busy! I love the top quilt. Just perfect, wonderful choice of colors and fabrics. I really like the quilting you did on it. The robot fabric is so cute, love the baby quilt!

    ตอบลบ
  2. hi bangkok mom....i'm so impressed will all the cleaned up wip project :)
    Love the fabric you choose!
    Where did you bought your fabric in Bangkok? I am planning on going to Bangkok :))

    ตอบลบ
  3. Beautiful quilts! The colours in both are so amazing, especially the top one!

    ตอบลบ

comments