11/14/2553

a productive weekend

I'm back! It's been so long since my last post.........time to get back to business.

Occasionally I got a feeling to bake. Last Friday after I watched Nigella's cooking show through TLC channel. Her double chocolate cookies looked so yummy even John couldn't resist that.
After dropped Nat for her ballet class  on  Saturday morning, I went straight to Top Supermarket for Hershey semi sweet chocolate chips.
It turned out quite delicious plus the almonds on top makes me assume that they are healthier:-)



Watching  my girls drawing  pictures was fun too. At least they let me work on my project for a moment. Here's another  project that I have started for long time today I could make more progress which I am a little proud of myself. And thanks to my dear duaghters for letting me work today.
By the way I almost forgot to show this picture of my finger . Not too fastinated to look at but tomorrow I'm gonna have those thread remove.
Hopefully, I can get back to normal since it's akward  when I tried to work on my quilt.   It was very new to me to make this type of sashing . You can see little stars points are cut from 1 1/2 inch squares. It was challenging for me.

                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                              

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

comments